NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Okay- so when did this happen? Now any order 0-$25 is $4.95 shipping. There is no $.95 shipping for orders less than $5. I was going to order my DD the puzzle that's on sale this month for $4.95, but now with $4.95 shipping, that's just NUTS! I know there's a free shipping code now, but when the free shipping code goes away, that's going to really stink! You would have to pay the $4.95 even on a teeny tiny replacement part! [img]mad.gif[/img]
jo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
That is awful, I love taking advantage of the 0.95 cents shipping, it was great. Not fair!
What!? Does this bump up the shipping on every thing else? Oh dear!
I am hoping for the best--maybe more items will go on sale for under $5. [img]smile.gif[/img]
But yeah, that's too bad for when people want to buy small items. But the idea is to encourage people to spend more, and it will probably work. (It probably costs AG over $1 to ship some of the small orders, and definitely costs more to ship and pack those items, so they're looking out for their own bottom line too.)
[img]confused.gif[/img] Dang!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No- everything else stayed the same. It's just the small orders that were bumped in price.Originally posted by QueenNellieElizabeth:
What!? Does this bump up the shipping on every thing else? Oh dear!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good. I dont think my mam would want to pay any more for shipping.No- everything else stayed the same. It's just the small orders that were bumped in price.
Bookmarks